Monday, August 6, 2007

Back from our trip

We are back from our few days at Newman Lake. It was just what I needed! I got plenty of hot sun, lake time, and down time. I needed that time to not have to worry about feeding anyone, and it was so nice to have so many people around to help keep an eye on my youngest.

I even managed to waterski!

I met with the Spokane Team In Training and got 14 miles in on Saturday morning. The heat sure makes a difference in running. I have been spoiled I guess by our cool summer. It was so meaningful to have my uncle there for the long run.

I rested yesterday and got a short run in this morning.

My hip issue seems to be completely gone and I am feeling much better about the running. I have upped my protein intake and that seems to have cured the recovery issue. Amazing what proper nutrition can do.

Time to get on with the day!

No comments: