Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Over due Update

Running is going very well again. My aches and pains are gone, my hip appears to be completely healed.

Saturday's long run was a bit lonely. I am the only TNT member that starts out really early to make sure to get my miles in. No one was there to meet me last Satruday. It felt sort of weird and I felt rather let down. I did get a great run in and felt accomplished when it was over. We added some mileage last week.

I have upped my protein intake and that seems to have really helped my recovery and fatigue.

We are still experiencing a very mild summer with cool temps in the morning. I have started bundling up a bit to run and end up taking half the stuff off partway through my run.

I am only $400.00 shy of my goal in fundraising. I am so excited!

Tomorrow evening our team is having a halfway celebration. I am really looking forward to attending. I feel sort of like I am out there all on my own these days.

No comments: