Thursday, October 18, 2007

The day fast approaches!

I can't believe that tomorrow morning I head to San Francisco for my very first marathon. I don't know if my body is ready, but it is time to go. I got clearance from the neurologist today to continue running and that running the marathon shouldn't pose any problems. I just need to listen to my body and slow down if I develop a headache that starts in the back of my head.

I had my very last short run today in preparation for Sunday. It feels sureal at this point. I have my running gear and all my stuff packed in my carry on. I got all the paperwork together, wristlets completed, etc.

I am super excited and filled with butterflies of anticipation. I have had such amazing support from my family and friends. They have really given me encouragement when I needed it most.

I am as ready as I'll ever be.

Thank you everyone.

No comments: