Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Season

We had our first group run today. What a huge group! It is so fantastic. I love it. There is a certain intimacy when the group is really small, that I might miss. But I think that being involved in such a huge diverse group is going to be a wonderful change. We had a short short run today followed by a breakfast. I had so much fun and spent most of breakfast laughing.

I am feeling the run in my quads tonite. They are hinting at having had to run today. What a lovely lovely feeling. I think I will train at least until the 15 mile point with the full marathon group, then scale back. It feels very strange to be training for a half marathon. It is going to be difficult to train for a half marathon and not work toward another full. I am already at war inside my head over it.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I want to be a "follower" but you don't have that tab. :)

RunnerCarol said...

How do you do that?

Jillian said...

I'm your first follower! :)