Friday, November 2, 2007

Running Again

I am running again. I feel kind of blah and am experiencing a little bit of procrastination. I ran 3 days this week for a total of 15 miles. I also swam one day and rode a bike the other day. I am not experiencing any muscle fatigue or soreness. I am mentally not feeling the love for running or exercising in general. I am sure it is because I don't have a long term goal to be hyper focused on - like the marathon. I did sign up for the local Jingle Bell Fun Run. I need to have some things to look forward to participating in to keep me going. I don't want to take a bunch of time off. I like how physically fit I am right now, and I don't want to lose any of that.

I am though looking forward to having a weekend at home with absolutely no plans and no commitments. It is the first weeken since May that I am not committed to a long run and/or other obligations getting me up and out the door at 6:30 AM. It is very exciting.

No comments: