Thursday, June 21, 2007

Run Rabbit Run

This week's runs have been really rough. I haven't been able to really find my stride and each run has seemed terminally long. Tuesday night my youngest child was up all night. So Wednesday morning's run was after about 2 hours of sleep. I did feel great the rest of the day. This morning's run felt like it would never end. I kept watching the clock. I know I shouldn't do this. I have little tricks to keep myself from looking at the time. They failed me this morning. I think I was a bit dehydrated and under nourished this morning as well. Tomorrow is my day of rest.

I received an email from my ex mother in law. A close family member died recently. This morning I found out he had Leukemia. Now that I am part of TNT, leukemia seems to be everywhere. Just about everyone I talk to has been affected by a blood cancer in some way. I had no idea prior to this how prevalent blood cancers are.

Yesterday I received a little package in the mail from my mom. It was a fantastic TNT tank top. It will be perfect for running in during the hot summer months. The back says "Run Like A Girl". I just love it! It was a great surprise and really lifted my spirits.

I need to focus on fund raising. I am going to do this.

I really would love a long soak in a hot tub.

No comments: