Thursday, July 26, 2007

I can't believe it!

I missed my run this morning! I slept through the alarm. I was so upset with myself. I felt off all day. Tomorrow is a scheduled day off on the training calendar, but I need to make up today's missed run. So crazy I would do that.

Our sunshine and summer weather have returned. It feels wonderful.

I got a big donation this afternoon from my ex brother in law. That made my day. He and I had a great visit and caught up on life in general.

I am getting a good handle on the nutrition finally and am finding ways to make sure I am continually fueled through out my day. My co-workers laugh at me because it seems I am always eating. I bring a fair amount of fruits and raw veggies to work with me along with some nuts and seeds to nibble on through out the day. If I don't do that then I don't get enough calories in me and my runs suffer, and I drop weight that I shouldn't be dropping anymore.

I better head outside and weed the gardens.

No comments: